Thursday, January 3, 2013

Don't those hairy looking...



Don't those hairy looking moss beings beside the mushroom look like caterpillar monsters, ready to take over the world?

ee gads.


I miss the mushrooms of Alaska. Here, where I am, in the panhandle, they are rarely seen. I guess a trek into the deeper forest would help. Perhaps they are all gathered there, enjoying the peace, away from the dusty roads and prying eyes.



I havent' blogged here for a while so thought I'd pop in and make a mention of our new website which is pretty much informational at this point. 
www.pinfeathers.us. For those of you who may be interested in travelling west for a holiday, there's some info for birders there, interesting facts for wildlife viewers and yep, even for hunters.

Happy New Year to you all!





Yes, an actual green mushroom.
Now you've seen it all!


UPDATE on this skinny fella.
He is alive and well and very healthy looking. I didn't get a good image, having to take a very long shot from my phone but when I get a decent shot, I will share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment